October 26th, 2020 Update:
We now offer 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗛 Rapid Covid Testing and PCR Covid Testing at the “Drive-thru Testing Center” located at the church parking lot next to our medical facility. All patients will be evaluated by a board certified medical provider.
Due to high demand these tests are by appointment only. Please follow the link below to schedule your appointment and start the registration process.
*𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 that appointments book up quickly but we allow for same day appointments by opening additional appointment slots every morning at 8 AM!
*We also offer a Self Pay evaluation by a medical provider for $75. This is for patients without insurance OR who are in a HMO network in which we are not contracted. This evaluation includes a free COVID Nasal PCR test.
*We are in network with most commercial PPO plans.
*If you have any questions please text our “Klara” number at 𝟳𝟬𝟴-𝟴𝟲𝟲-𝟬𝟵𝟭𝟴 and a staff member will reach out to you. Klara is our HIPPA compliant patient communication portal.
Upon arriving at the church parking lot next to our medical building you will see signs directing you to drive all the way to the back of the parking lot. There may already be a line of cars waiting to pull into the white tent to be evaluated. Please wait in your vehicle until a staff member greets you.
Our Evergreen Care Center staff member will have you complete the necessary paperwork and check eligibility of your insurance. If you are not using insurance for the visit our staff member will transact the Self Pay Fee. Once these steps have been completed you will then be in queue for testing. A provider will come directly to your vehicle for the Rapid Covid Test + Nasal PCR Swab test and evaluate you.
*Please note that all of our rapid tests are confirmed with a PCR send out test. You can expect a text regarding your PCR confirmatory results within 3-5 business days of receiving your test.
Please read the following and abide by the recommendations that apply to you:
- If your test results are POSITIVE for COVID-19 we recommend that you self quarantine for AT LEAST 14 days from the date of your positive test. You will be contacted by one of our providers during your self quarantine period to check on your symptoms and to clear you to return to work/school when the time is appropriate.
It is recommended you start a daily regimen of:
*Vit C (2,000 mg/day)
*Vit D (2,000 IU/day)
*Zinc (20 mg/day)
*Ample fluids and rest
- If you haven’t had any known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks and your rapid results are negative, you may resume your regular activities.
- If you are currently experiencing any sick symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell), with or without known exposure, it is recommended you self-quarantine even if your rapid test result is negative until your confirmatory results are received.
- If your symptoms are worsening at any point please contact our office immediately for a tele-visit with one of our providers.
- If you are having severe difficulty breathing, chest pain, or any other emergency symptoms, please seek medical help at a hospital emergency room nearest you, or call 911.
- If you have any questions regarding your test or symptoms, please text Klara, our HIPPA secure patient communication portal, at 708-866-0918.
Update: May 2020
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread in the U.S. and across the globe, Evergreen Care Center is following the latest developments and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and other key health organizations. Our most important priority is keeping our patients and staff safe. We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure this and continually updating our clinical protocols based on the latest recommendations. Our providers and employees are well-trained in infection control best practices, including the effective use of personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and gowns. We continue to ensure that all areas within our clinic are cleaned regularly with approved cleaning products. To offer our patients additional options to receive medical care, we have also implemented phone and/or video visit capabilities.
We will continue to update you as this situation evolves. Please check our Facebook Page for the most up-to-date information regarding our clinic hours. We thank you for your cooperation.
The Evergreen Care Center Team